Thank you for helping to make our bedroom so wonderful! We love the dresser! It looks so wonderful. We picked it up yesterday and it took a couple of hours to put it together. We also ordered a bed which was delivered this morning. Eeeeeeeee! WE LOVE IT! Our room looks so nice and welcoming. The bed is heavenly and looks great with the brand new sheets and bedding we got for it. We can't get over how big it is! EEEEEE! Thank you thank you thank you! We really appreciate your thoughtfulness and generousity for our wedding gifts.
We had a wonderful weekend. One of Elyse's closest friends, Eliza, came to visit. It was fun to see her. She helped us move down here a few months ago and helped us set up our new dresser. The visit was fun and we hope others will feel welcome to come visit us in our new home. Especially now that we have a bed for our guest bedroom. (Imagine sleeping in a nice queen bed and having your own bathroom and shower just for visiting Elyse & Robbie. Not to mention the wonderful temperature here. Today it's already 100 degrees.
We went and saw the nieces and nephews this weekend. Micah, Sarah, Cameron, & Emma. They are wonderful kids and we love them and think about them often. They can easily bring a smile to your face. Elyse brought them gifts which they all loved! We had originally planned to watch the byu game with them and watch their football games, but putting together that dresser took much longer than we had anticipated. As you will see in the pictures, one drawer is missing. We were missing two screws which we need to pick up from Ikea this week. Inside the drawers is a very nice yellow stripe which we are quite fond of.
Everything looks superb in the bedroom. Tomorrow I start my first day of training at Americredit and look forward to contributing to our family. I love Elyse and she has been the most wonderful wife and mate! She works very hard and I'm sad I will not be there to help her as often as I could when I did not work.
We also want Mikelle & Jeremy to know that we are thinking of you guys and praying for you.
Everyone have a good week. We are excited for christmas and ryan and cara, I think we might take you up on a chance to spend a night in nyc!
Love Robbie & Elyse
Oooo! Your bed looks so great! I'm sad we didn't finish that one drawer though, I'm sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing well. Love you!